Blog Archive

Monday 21 November 2011

In the beginning...

So I begin, with Tottenham sailing into third place at the expense of Aston Villa. A Tottenham side full to the brim with rich attacking potential and invention, and a defense, so often an easy source for critisism, with enough to compliment. Emmanuel Adebayor scored the two goals, his second being one which any striker dreams of; the ultimate tap in. Spurs were omnipotent in their dismantling of Villa, a real signal of intent to all those who dare oppose their rise from non existence to real challengers this year. 


I suppose I must liken myself to those men in white, as my humble blog takes form after much deliberation and stalling, much like the slow start exhibited by Tottenham. Yet, I imagined my rise to the medium of blogging to be on the back of a monumental win; one which has befallen many of the top teams this year. This season has already been one of the most interesting, debate-worthy and confusing of the Premier League's illustrious history - I hope my offerings provide at least two of those features! 


Welcome to The Good, the Bad and the Ribery... It looks to be a bumpy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment